Endocare’s Tensage range targets the effects of ageing deep within the skin to give you outstanding visible and physical results in rejuvenation. The key ingredient is Endocare’s SCA Biorepair Technology, a clinically proven complex of snail-derived growth factors, glycosaminoclycans and anti-oxidants produced through a patented technological process. When applied daily Endocare products have been clinically proven to significantly:
- Reduce lines and wrinkles
- Increase elasticity and tightness
- Enhance texture, tone and luminosity
- Endocare Tensage products use varying strengths and formulations, such as hyaluronic acid and Hexapeptides, to moisturise and brighten your skin.
- Talk to your SkinSynergy practitioner to find the best Endocare Tensage product for your skin.
As your skin ages the fibroblasts in your dermis become less efficient, producing less collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. This reduces the elasticity, firmness and smoothness of your skin, which results in fine lines and wrinkles. The blood supply to your skin can also become less efficient, which results in it appearing less vibrant.